- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Stroke medicine
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Epstein qualified from medical school at the University of Sheffield in 2002. He decided to pursue a career in Geriatric Medicine and completed his postgraduate training in the London area.
He also undertook a fellowship in Stroke Medicine at St Mary's and Charing Cross Hospitals.
Dr Epstein currently works primarily as a physician with a special interest in Geriatric and Stroke Medicine. His main base is at the Royal Free London NHS Trust where he is the clinical lead for Stroke Medicine.
He also works as an attending consultant at University College Hospital on the Hyper-Acute Stroke Unit.
Areas of interest
Falls; polypharmacy; stroke; TIA; geriatric medicine
- Paula Kirkham
- Thames House Barnet Hospital Wellhouse Lane BARNET EN5 3DJ
- 020 8216 5483
Current NHS consultant posts held
1) Consultant Geriatrician and Stroke Physician at Barnet Hospital, Royal Free London NHS Trust.
2) Attending consultant at the Hyper Acute Stroke Unit at University College Hospital, London
- MBChB University of Sheffield 2002
Affiliations / memberships
British Geriatrics Society
Royal College of Physicians (London)
British Association of Stroke Physicians
British Medical Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.