- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
Consultant psychiatrist working full-time in the NHS.
Areas of interest
Certified in adult psychiatry (18 and above)
Interests in research (MD in first-episode psychosis) and education (honorary lecturer QUB)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Psychiatrist, Northern Health and Social Care Trust
Galloway Award (Rethink)
Courses offered to GPs
Treatment of depression and anxiety
- MD Queen University Belfast 2010
- MBBS University of London 1996
- BA University of Oxford 1993
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2001
Reference number 4305699
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honorary Lecturer Queens University Belfast 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT General Psychiatry, 2006
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.