- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I originally studied Psychology, which has added another dimension to my years of training in Psychotherapy and Trauma Therapy. I bring all of my experiences and knowledge together to provide an holistic and insightful approach to working with clients.
I work with and treat trauma and PTSD: Traumatic experiences / childhood traumas are not always accessible in your memory but it is always 'remembered' in your body and by treating both, healing is possible in a gentle, caring manner with Advanced Integrative Therapy. This method is also used to treat anger, anxiety, negative thoughts and many more problems.
One of the most important aspects of working with clients is having a good relationship; working together as a team. My experience and knowledge is used to help guide you through the process of self awareness and healing.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Anger; Depression; Abuse; Mental Health; Trauma; PTSD; Relationships; childhood trauma; dissociation; Trauma therapy; Psychodynamic therapy; Relational; Self-Psychology
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Open University 2005
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling Regent's University 2009
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy Regent's University 2013
- MA in Psychotherapy &Counselling Regent's University 2014
- Basics training in Advanced Integrative Psychotherapy Advanced Integrative Therapy Institute, 2015
- certificate in Attachment in AIT Advanced Integrative Therapy Institue 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Graduate member - British Psychological Society
Accredited member- UK Council for Psychotherapy