- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I have been practicing as a Counsellor and CBT Therapist for over 20 years and am experienced in all depressive and anxiety disorders. I work in a compassionate, dynamic and creative way and will assist you in understanding your own psychological dilemmas and vicious circles.
Areas of interest
Children, young people, individuals and families; low self-esteem; depression; anxiety; eating disorders and stress.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Provisional BABCP 2014
- Accredited BACP 2008
- Lakewood House50-52 Hiltingbury RoadChandler's...
- 09:00 - 15:00
- 07810 870788
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.