- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I have been practicing as a Counsellor and CBT Therapist for over 20 years and am experienced in all depressive and anxiety disorders. I work in a compassionate, dynamic and creative way and will assist you in understanding your own psychological dilemmas and vicious circles.
Areas of interest
Children, young people, individuals and families; low self-esteem; depression; anxiety; eating disorders and stress.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Provisional BABCP 2014
- Accredited BACP 2008
- Lakewood House50-52 Hiltingbury RoadChandler's...
- 09:00 - 15:00
- 07810 870788
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (>50)