- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a chartered clinical psychologist, specialising in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR). I also interweave complementary approaches, such as mindfulness exercises, when appropriate.
Areas of interest
I have a special interest in anxiety disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder and helping people who experience recurrent and distressing memories or images.
I also have extensive experience helping people overcome other difficulties, such as, depression, stress, panic attacks, social anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, specific phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder, health anxiety, body dysmorphic disorder.
Please see my website: cambridgepsychologyservices.com for more information.
I have a number of peer reviewed publications (please see my website for further information), and I am currently involved in research within the area of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Therapy University of Oxford 2010
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London 2007
- MSc in Health Psychology University of Bath 2001
- BSc (Hons) Psychology University of Portsmouth 1997
Affiliations / memberships
I am registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and chartered by the British Psychological Society (BPS). I am also accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).