- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a Health and Care Professions Council registered and British Psychological Society Chartered Counselling Psychologist providing psychological therapy, workshops and clinical supervision in Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Caterham and via Skype or telephone.
For the last fourteen years I have worked across the NHS, Private and Third Sectors, offering psychological therapy to people whose difficulties range from mild to moderate to severe and enduring.
I have experience of working with individuals, couples and families experiencing a wide range difficulties including depression, low self confidence, panic, phobia, social anxiety, stress, anger, postnatal depression, health anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), chronic pain, disordered eating, body dysmorphic disorder, bereavement, childhood trauma and relationship problems. I am a specialist in the treatment of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
The therapeutic approaches I offer include Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Brief Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR).
Areas of interest
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Trauma; Anxiety; Chronic Pain;
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- PsychD (Doctorate) Psychotherapeutic & Counselling Psychology University of Surrey 2008
- Post Graduate Diploma Counselling Psychology University of Roehampton Surrey 2005
- BSc Honours Psychology Lancaster University 2001
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing Part I, II & III EMDR International Association (EMDRIA) and EMDR-Europe Association (EMDR-E) 2014
- Post Graduate Certificate in Evidence Based Psychological Treatment for Trauma Reading University 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chartered Psychologist British Psychological Society 2008
- Practitioner Psychologist Health & Care Professions Council 2008
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Psychology session - (>50)