- Fee assured
- Verified this account
My name is Vicky Clarke, and I am a Counsellor Psychotherapist accredited with B.A.C.P., (British Association of Counsellor Psychotherapists). I am experienced in all issues that can cause difficulty in finding contentment, be it within self or in relationships, often resulting in a lack of emotional fulfilment, self potential, and enjoyment of life. In therapy we will find understanding, answers and empowerment, furthering your development of self worth and self esteem. Personal therapy is a lifetime change, which will stay and grow after we have finished our therapy together.
Areas of interest
Abuse : emotional; sexual; psychological; cultic; clerical;
Emotional : anxiety; depression; work stress; trauma;
Relationships : domestic violence; toxic; family; harassment; work;
Self esteem; worth; confidence;
- Talking Therapy NI - own website: http://www.talkingtherapyni.com
- Counselling Directory: http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/counsellors/vicky-clarke
Psychological impact on victims of Domestic Violence and Stalking.
- Advanced Diploma Person Centred Counselling Queens University Belfast 2007
- Diploma Psychology of Counselling University of Galway 2005
Affiliations / memberships
B.A.C.P. Accredited Member since 2010 - British Association of Counselling Psychotherapists
- Lisburn Road BELFAST BT9 6AG
- 09:00 - 21:00
- 07803 458418
- Market Street BANGOR BT20 4SP
- 09:00 - 21:00
- 028 9107 3862
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.