- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I work as Consultant Neuropathologist at Derriford Hospital, Plymouth. I started this post in 2009.
Areas of interest
Performing and reporting muscle and nerve biopsies in patients with neuromuscular conditions; Reporting neurosurgical specimens; Reporting ophthalmic specimens.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Department of Cellular & Anatomical Pathology, Derriford Hospital, Derriford, Plymouth.
English, Kannada, Hindi.
Co-authored a book 'Neuropathology Simplified'- for Clinicians and Neuroscientists (will be published in April 2015).
Courses offered to GPs
- MBBS Karnatak University, INDIA 1998
- MD (Pathology) Mumbai University, INDIA 2001
- DNB (Pathology) Diplomate of National Board of Examinations, New Delhi 2003
- DPB (Diploma in Pathology and Bacteriology) College of Physicians & Surgeons of Bombay 2001
- FRCPath (Neuropathology) The Royal College of Pathologists 2008
Reference number 6092181
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member of Clinical Practice Committee The British Neuropathological Society 2011
- Honorary Secretary The British Neuropathological Society 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC 6092181, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
The General Medical Council
The Royal College of Pathologists
The British Neuropathological Society