- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a Humanistic therapist, trained in and practicing the Person Centred Approach to counselling and psychotherapy. I am influenced in my work by the Gestalt, Transactional Analysis and Art and Drama Therapy approaches.
I qualified in 2002 and have been practicing since then, over the years I have added teaching, group work and supervision to my practice.
I truly believe that we (human beings) 'become in relationship' ... fundamentally it is the relationship that will support the client toward resolution or release from current difficulties.
Areas of interest
I have a wide and varied experience working with clients presenting with many issues including: depression; anxiety; low-self worth/self-esteem; victim of bullying; victim of rape; sexuality; diagnosed mental health conditions; drug and alcohol addiction; relationship difficulties/breakdown.
I work with individuals, couples and groups.
- HND Counselling Lewes Tertiary 2002
- Cert' Group Work Wealden Institute 2007
- Cert' Person Centred Supervision Psychology Matters 2008
- Intro's Drama Therapy LC&CTA 2009
- TA 101 Wealden Institute 2010
- Cert' Working With Couples Wealden Institute 2012
- Cert' Groupwork Gestalt Centre, London 2015
Affiliations / memberships