- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at The Edinburgh Clinic .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Areas of interest
cataract surgery; macular degeneration; retinal diseases
- Spire Edinburgh Hospitals
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital 122 Corstorphine Road Edinburgh EH12 6UD
- 0131 334 0363
- 0131 316 2561
- The Edinburgh Clinic (Julie Wilson)
- The Edinburgh Clinic 40 Colinton Road Edinburgh EH10 5BT
- 0131 447 2340
- 0131 536 3735
Reference number 2577742