- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Respiratory Medicine, The Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Hull and the Hull York Medical School.
Middle distance running
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
- Urdu - Native or bilingual
- Panjabi, Punjabi - Basic
- Telugu - Basic
More than 60 publications in peer reviewed journal.
Two text book chapters authored.
Several educational modules written.
Courses offered to GPs
Regular free seminars to GP's (organised via the Spire Hospital).
- MBBS St Johns Medical College, University of Bangalore, Bangalore, India 1996
- MD (Internal Medicine) The Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India 2002
- MRCP RCPE 2005
- MD (Research) University of Hull 2012
Reference number 6067537
Details of entry to specialist register
- Respiratory Medicine and Internal Medicine, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
British Thoracic Society
Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.