- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Over ten years experience offering psychotherapy to men and women suffering from a wide range of emotional, psychological and relational difficulties.
I provide a warm, engaging approach in which you can clarify your problems, gaining new meaning and understanding. Psychotherapy helps you to explore significant relationships (past and present) and how these relationships have shaped your self-experience. Ultimately, therapy work towards helping you to feel better, building a stronger sense of self, and strengthening your connections with others.
I use an integrative model, drawing on a range of approaches to provide the right support for you.
Areas of interest
Alongside general psychotherapy, I have specialist experience addressing substance misuse; trauma/PTSD; and supporting those who have experienced domestic &/or sexual violence.
I work for a charity supporting survivors of sexual violence, including childhood sexual abuse.
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD Counselling School 2006
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD Counselling School 2005
- Certificate in Counselling NCFE / Lewisham College 2004
- Introduction to Counselling LOCN / Lewisham College 2003
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Member MBACP Accredited