- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
I provide a warm, engaging approach in which you can clarify your problems and gain a new perspective. Psychotherapy helps you to explore significant relationships (past and present) and how these relationships impact on your sense of self. Ultimately therapy helps you to feel differently, to build a stronger identity, and to strengthen your connections with others. Sessions take place weekly.
I have been working with clients since 2003, offering counselling and psychotherapy to men and women experiencing a wide range of emotional, psychological and relational difficulties. I am trained as a humanistic integrative therapist, which means that I draw on a range of approaches to provide the right support for you. My primary models are person-centred, psychodynamic and attachment-based psychotherapy.
Areas of interest
Alongside my private practice, I have worked as staff counsellor for various charitable organisations, and have specialist experience working with substance misuse; trauma/PTSD; and supporting those who have experienced coercive control and/or sexual violence.
I currently work for a charity supporting survivors of sexual violence, including childhood sexual abuse.
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD Counselling School 2006
- Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling CPPD Counselling School 2005
- Certificate in Counselling NCFE / Lewisham College 2004
- Introduction to Counselling LOCN / Lewisham College 2003
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Member MBACP Accredited