- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
With 27 years experience working in mental health in the UK .
Currently working as a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist and
Specialist couples therapist .
Areas of interest
mild PTSD and trauma
Specialist couples therapist
special interest with working with young people
complex and co morbid conditions
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
Current NHS consultant posts held
- PG Dip CBT Hertfordshire University 2012
- BSC Hons Nursing Middlesex University 1998
Affiliations / memberships
- Hertfordshire & Essex Community...
- 15:30 - 18:00
- 07552 935771
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details