- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Fully qualified anaesthetist, with special interest in cardiac anaesthesia.
Experience in extracorporeal mechanical support.
Experties in anaesthesia for thoracic surgery and major general surgery procedure.
Regularly providing anaesthesia for interventional cardiology and radiology procedures, including TAVI and radiofrequency ablation for arrhythmias and metastatic lesion.
Qualified in intensive care.
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia for mitral valve surgery
Anaesthesia for thoracic surgery
Interventional cardiology and Electrophysiology
Anaesthesia for general surgery
Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Caroline Brett
- Anaesthetic Office Harefield Hospital Hill End Road UB9 6JH
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in anaesthesia and critical care in Harefield Hopital
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Italian - Native or bilingual
- Spanish - Conversational
- European TOE accreditation EACTA 2017
Reference number 7094199
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant in Cardio-Thoracic Anaesthesia Harefield Hospital 2014
- Consultant in Cardio-Thoracic Anaesthesia Hammersmith Hospital 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthetic, 2012
Affiliations / memberships