- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I am an experienced accredited Person-Centred Therapist and Clinical Supervisor who has been practicing for the past 15 years. I also integrate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy into my practice and I am a EMDR Therapist. I work with individuals and couples on a time limited and open ended basis.
I have a wealth of experience, working with individuals and couples from all different backgrounds and cultures who present with a broad range of issues.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; depression; addictions (substance and alcohol abuse); abuse; loss and bereavement; sexuality issues; transgender; HIV related issues; emotional and relationship difficulties; work related stress; trauma
- Diploma in Person-Centred (Rogerian) Counselling and Psychotherapy Warwick University 2004
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Leicester University 2007
- Post Graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision (endorsed by BACP) Counselling Extra 2015
- EMDR (Parts1-4) EMDR Works 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Member and Registered Member British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2007
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Registered and Accredited Member, 2007.
EMDR Europe and UK Member.