- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I am an experienced accredited Person-Centred Therapist as well as Clinical Supervisor who has been practicing for the past 13 years. I also integrate Cognitive Behavioural Therapy into my practice. I work with individuals and couples on a time limited and open ended basis.
I have a wealth of experience, working with individuals and couples from all different backgrounds and cultures who present with a broad range of issues.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; depression; addictions (substance and alcohol abuse); abuse; loss and bereavement; sexuality issues; transgender; HIV related issues; emotional and relationship difficulties; work related stress.
- Diploma in Person-Centred (Rogerian) Counselling and Psychotherapy Warwick University 2004
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Leicester University 2007
- Post Graduate Certificate in Clinical Supervision (endorsed by BACP) Counselling Extra 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Accredited Member and Registered Member British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy 2007
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Registered and Accredited Member, 2007.