- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Dr Amanda Redvers is a Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry who qualified from St George’s Hospital University, London, in 1996. She became a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists in 2002, then moved to New Zealand where she became a Fellow of both the Australasian College of Psychiatrists (2006) and the Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine (2010). Dr Redvers has worked as a Consultant in Australasia and the UK and has also run a psychiatric clinic in Ghana.
Dr Redvers now works in the NHS and the Private Sector as a Consultant Psychiatrist.
Dr Redvers also holds a first class honours degree in Chinese Medicine Acupuncture from Westminster University and is completing her training in mindfulness with Breathworks.
Dr Redvers brings a holistic approach to mental wellbeing. She will tailor your treatment to your individual needs, aiming to rebalance body and mind for a greater sense of wellbeing.
Areas of interest
Nutrition; Acupuncture; Mindfulness
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Psychiatrist (substantive, part time) Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (SABP).
Simulation Lead, SABP
Acupuncture; Medical education; Mindfulness
Shortlisted for Royal College of Psychiatrists Trainer of the year award 2016.
Courses offered to GPs
Suicide prevention and risk management; Depression management.
- MBBS St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London 1996
- BSc (Hons) Biomedical sciences St George's Hospital Medical School, University of London 1993
- Membership of Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK) Royal College of Psychiatrists (UK) 2002
- Fellowship of Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists 2006
- Fellowship of the Australasian Chapter of Addiction Medicine The Royal Australasian College of Physicians 2010
- BSc (Hons) Chinese Medicine; Acupuncture Westminster University 2014
- Brain Bio Centre
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 8332 9600
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
020 8332 9600