- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Vascular surgery
I have been a Consultant Vascular Surgeon since 1994.
I am fully committed to delivering the highest standards of care for all my patients.
Areas of interest
Ultrasound-guided Foam sclerotherapy (UGFS); Venous surgery; Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA); Vascular surgery; Minimal access / invasive surgery; Varicose veins; Arterial surgery
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr John Alan Davidson Fee Assured
- MB, ChB (with Commendation) University of Glasgow 1981
- FRCS Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow 1985
- MD University of Glasgow 1990
Reference number 2554491
Details of entry to specialist register
- Full with Specialist Registration with Licence to Practise, 2009
- Full with Specialist Registration, 1996
- Full Registration, 1982
- BMI Ross Hall Hospital, G52 3NQ
- 19:00 - 20:30
- 0141 810 3151
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details