- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
Areas of interest
•Imaging (X-ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI ) of Musculoskeletal disorders - Joints, tendons, muscles conditions- shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knee, foot and ankle joint disorders.
• Spine (Cervical, thoracic, lumbar, Sacroiliac joints) and pelvis imaging
• Rheumatology (Spondyloarthropathy) disorders and Sports Imaging
• Soft tissue Lumps and bumps - benign and sarcoma imaging and biopsy
• Imaging in Myeloma and metastases.
• Musculoskeletal Interventions
• Musculoskeletal (Shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, Knee, foot (plantar fascia, Morton’s neuroma, high volume Achilles tendon stripping) and ankle injections, shoulder hydrodistension/hydrodilatation, bursa, barbotage, autologous blood injections. Collection and cyst aspiration. Tendon sheath injections.
• Fluoroscopic, MR and CT arthrogram/arthrography
• Spinal interventions - cervical, lumbar, thoracic Nerve root block, facet joint injections, biopsy.
- Andrea Pagett
- Nuffield Health North Staffordshire Radiology Dept. Clayton Road NEWCASTLE ST5 4DB
- 01782 625431
- Joanne Weston
- Imaging Department Main Building Royal Stoke University Hospital Newcastle Road Stoke-On-Trent Staffordshire ST4 6QG
- 01782 675858
- Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship NOC, Oxford, UK 2008
- FRCR RCR, UK 2006
- MD Radiology MGIMS, INDIA 2003
- MBBS MGIMS, INDIA 1996
Reference number 6074599
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.