- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Accredited endoscopist
- Lower GI surgery
- Accredited endoscopist
Areas of interest
Colorectal (bowel) cancer; Coloproctology; Colorectal surgery (lower GI); Colonoscopy; Bowel disease including inflammatory (IBD). Laparoscopic Surgery . Hernia Surgery.
- Inez Wilson
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital 122 Corstorphine Road EDINBURGH EH12 6UD
- 0131 445 1546
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Department of Colorectal Surgery
Western General Hospital
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Large Bowel Screening. Surgical Endoscopy
Case control study of Female fertility in Ulcerative Colitis and restorative proctectomy.
National prospective audit ; Anal fistulae in Crohn’s disease ; ENIGMA study ACPGB&I & BSGE.
Perianal Crohns Disease ; Consensus Group; Outcome Measures study group.
Emergency Laparotomy and Surgical Frailty :A national Observational Study (ELF)
Colorectal Disease , GUT,
Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics.
Resources For Coloproctology ACPGBI
National ileoanal Pouch Registry Report 2018
- MbChB (commendation) University of Aberdeen 1980
- ChM Aberdeen 1998
- FRCEGen RCSE 1994
Reference number 2546685
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Council Member Association of Coloproctology Great Britain and Ireland 2015
- Member Inflammatory Bowel Disease Sub - Committee ACPGB& I 2018
- National IBD Audit Programme Steering Group Royal College of Physicians London 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- Full with specialist registration with a licence to practise, 1999
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital 122 Corstorphine...
- 17:00 - 19:30
- 0131 334 0363
- Spire Shawfair Park Hospital, EH22 1FE
- 16:00 - 17:00
- 0131 654 5600
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Rigid sigmoidoscopy (including proctoscopy and biopsy) - (5-50)
Diagnostic colonoscopy, includes forceps biopsy of colon and ileum - (5-50)
IV sedation administered by operator - (5-50)
Banding of haemorrhoids - (5-50)
Primary repair of inguinal hernia - (1-5)
- Show All (16)...