- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I entered medicine in 1992 and trained at Guy & St. Thomas' medical schools. I also obtained a degree in psychology and qualified in 1998. Having completed general surgical training in London & Surrey, I completed my orthopaedic training in South West London, including St. George's hospital.
Having developed a spinal interest early in my career, I completed a 1 year fellowship in complex spinal surgery at the internationally renowned Krembil neuroscience centre in Toronto, Canada.
I was appointed consultant at Imperial healthcare NHS trust in 2012. At Imperial, I co-run the spinal service and I am on the orthopaedic on-call rota with a significant involvement in treating patients admitted through the major trauma centre.
I am also part of the Imperial vertebral compression fracture service and the Imperial spine referral pathway.
I provide assessment and spine care for a wide range of spinal conditions and non-surgical and surgical treatment for patients with back and neck pain. Where necessary, I perform surgery on the neck and the lower back.
Areas of interest
Vertebral Compression fractures;
Degenerative lumbar and cervical conditions;
Spinal fracture treatment;
- First Floor Consulting Rooms 29-32 Devonshire Street London W1G 6PU
- 020 3488 0557
- 07881 404790
- 020 7691 9330
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Kenneth G A MacLeod Not Fee Assured
- Dr Helgi Johannsson Fee Assured
- Dr John Gregory Myatt Fee Assured
- FRCS (Tr & Orth) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2010
- Fellowship, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Residency Program University of Toronto 2011
- MBBS United Medical & Dental Schools of Guy's & St Thomas' Hospitals 1998
- BSc University of London 1996
Reference number 4540564
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Spinal Surgeons
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.