- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 20 Jun 2020
- Community child health
- Paediatric neurodisability
I am a NHS Consultant in East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust, specialising in Paediatrics with subspecialty in Community Child Health (Neurodevelopment Paediatrics).
This is my 8th year as a Consultant,I thoroughly enjoy working with children and their families,I often also liase with schools and other allied health professionals to ensure that the child has the best journey in attaining physical and emotional wellbeing , by ensuring that their and medical and neurodevelopmental needs are met.
Areas of interest
Autism Diagnosis and Medical management;
ADHD diagnosis and management;
Complex neurodevelopmetal and neurodisability-
motor disorders , general developmental delay, dyspraxia,genetic conditions leading to neurodevelopmental issues;
Epilepsy- diagnosis and management; Sleep difficulties in children with ASD and developmental delay.
General Paediatrics- diagnosis and management common childhood pathologies, eg. feeding difficulties, asthma, constipation, headache, failure to thrive etc.
- Julia Prichard(OSD patients only)
- OSD Healthcare One Medical House Boundary Way Hemel Hempstead HP2 7YU
- 01442 331997
- 07973 696683
- Karin Breach(NHS patients only)
- North Hertfordshire NHS Trust Danestrete Centre Southgate Stevenage SG1 1HB
- 01438 737752
Current NHS consultant posts held
see details in profile.
- MRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London 2005
- MBBS Calcutta University 2000
- CCT in Community Child Health GMC 2013
- CCT in Paediatrics GMC 2013
Reference number 5203682
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Register for Paediatrics and Community Child Health, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
.Member of Royal College of Paeditarics and Child Health
.Member of British association for Community Child Health(BACCH)
. Member of British association for Childhood Disability(BACD)
.Member of Downs Syndrome Medical Interest Group(DSMIG)
.Member of BMA
- One Hatfield HospitalHatfield
- 17:00 - 18:00
- 01707 443333
- One Stop Doctors, Boundary Way, Hemel...
- 11:00 - 14:00
- 01442 331995
- OSD Healthcare, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead,...
- 17:30 - 19:30
- 01442 331995
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.