- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reporting of echocardiography
- Stress echocardiography
I trained in Medicine at the University of Sheffield and graduated in 2000.
My junior doctor training was in London, I then came to Wales in 2005 to train in Cardiology.
I finished my training and started practicing as a consultant cardiologist in 2011 at Prince Charles Hospital in Wales.
My special interests in cardiology are in Echocardiography and I am trained in all aspects including Transthoracic echocardiography, Transoesophageal echocardiography, Stress echocardiography including pharmacological and exercise stress echocardiography.
Areas of interest
Assessment, Diagnosis and Management of chest pain / coronary artery disease / angina; Assessment, Diagnosis and Management of cardiac murmurs and heart valve disease; Assessment, Diagnosis and Management of heart failure and cardiomyopathies.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Prince Charles Hospital
- MB, ChB Medicine University of Sheffield 2000
- BMedSci - Pharmacology and Therapeutics University of Sheffield 1997
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians on London 2005
- CCT - Cardiology and General Internal Medicine General Medical Council 2011
Reference number 4742854
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Transthoracic Echocardiography Accreditation British Society of Echocardiography 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT - Cardiology and General Internal Medicine, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
FRCP - Royal College of Physicians of London
British Society of Echocardiography
British Heart Valve Society
British Cardiovascular Society
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.