- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Unable to accept new patients
Last updated: 24 Apr 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Family Therapy
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Registered Senior Accredited Member of the BACP Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
I have been in private practice in since 2005 offering counselling to individual clients, both adults and young people. I also offer couples counselling and family counselling.
Areas of interest
General counselling; stress; anxiety; depression; relationship issues; family relationship issues; parenting difficulties; bereavement; loss; grief; life limiting and life threatening illness; cancer; couples therapy; adoption issues; work related difficulties; family counselling: sexuality; gender identity; eating disorders.
- MSc Counselling University of Worcester 2012
- Diploma of Higher Education in Integrative Counselling University of Birmingham 2005
- Post Qualifying Diploma in Counselling Children and Young People Quality Training 2007
- Certificate in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice Birmingham Childrens Hospital 2009