- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I'm a Chartered Counselling Psychologist and I'm passionate about helping men and women transform their lives by understanding their own psychology (their mind, emotions and behaviour) ultimately becoming the very best version of themselves.
I've been delivering psychological therapy for over 18 years. I am confident that I can give you the time, space and support you need to make sense of what's on your mind, helping you live the life you really want.
Areas of interest
Low mood and depression
Trauma (recent or in the past including childhood)
Relationship or family difficulties
Self esteem and lack of confidence
Unhelpful ways of coping (for example drug and alcohol misuse, overeating)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology Wolverhampton University 2008
- Masters Degree in Counselling Psychology Wolverhampton University 2004
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology University of Northampton 1999
- Post Graduate Diploma in Evidenced-Based Psychological Treatment Reading University 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Registered Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Member of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.