- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Miss Cheang is a consultant ENT surgeon in Tunbridge Wells with a special interest in facial plastic surgery. She undertakes both adult and paediatric ENT cases, including general ENT, nose and sinus problems and voice pathology. She specialises in nasal surgery, including reconstruction of facial skin defects and skin lesions, rhinoplasties and aesthetic surgery.
She completed her undergraduate training in University of Wales, and her higher surgical training in ENT in the West Midlands. She was awarded a fellowship by the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery, and trained in Europe, London and South Korea.
Areas of interest
Facial Plastics surgery; Rhinoplasty; Rhinology; Voice disorders; Paediatric ENT; Hearing loss
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant ENT Surgeon - Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
Miss Cheang is a keen runner, having completed several half-marathons. Other things she enjoys doing includes reading, writing, skiing and travelling. She is also taking up a dress-making course.
English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hakka.
- MBBCh University of Wales College of Medicine 1998
- FRCS (ORL-HNS) Royal College of Surgeons 2009
- MSc University of Birmingham 2011
- EBFPRS European Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2014
- Facial Plastic Fellowship European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Facial Plastics Surgery UK
British Rhinological Society
British Medical Association
- Nuffield Health Tunbridge Wells Hospital, TN2 4UL
- 09:00 - 12:30
- 01892 552945
- Tunbridge Wells Hospital, TN2 4QJ
- 09:30 - 12:30
- 01892 635400
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.