- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Dr Florida-James has worked with elite sportsmen, performance artists , military personnel and members of the general public who have been limited by muscle and joint problems, getting them back to the levels they attained prior to injury or problem.
For the last few years he has been working for a professional football club .
Areas of interest
musculoskeletal ultrasound examinations; ultrasound guided injections
He is a keen runner and sportsman having represented his country at both Orienteering and Volleyball.
- Diploma in Sports and Exercise Medicine Bath University 2009
- MB ChB Bristol 1985
- Member of Royal College of General Practitioners RCGP - London 1989
- Member of the Faculty of Public Health Medicine FPHM 1992
- Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology RCOG- London 1988
- Diploma in Child Health RCP -London 1988
- Diploma in Substance Misuse RCGP - London 2004
- CASE SEM Ultrasound Training Anglo-European Chiropracter College 2010
Affiliations / memberships
- Head2Toe Physio Clinic6 Gleneagles...
- 16:30 - 18:30
- 01293 535884
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Peter Florida-James