- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Accredited Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer the Full Pathway cataract surgery package for Bupa customers ...more
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Journal of Cataract and Refractive surgery
Readmission within 28 days - 0%
Post operative infection rate (Cataract surgery and Retinal surgery)- 0%.
- MBBS JIPMER 1992
- Diploma in Ophthalmology JIPMER, Pondicherry University 1995
- DNB (Diplomate of National Board) Ophthalmology National Board of Examinations, New Delhi 1997
- MRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2005
- FRCOpth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2011
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal surgery and Medical Retina Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital NHS Trust 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- Ophthalmology, 2012
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Ophthalmologists
British and Eire Association of Vitreoretinal surgeons
United Kingdom and Ireland Association of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
American Academy of Ophthalmology
European Society of Cataract and Refractive surgeons
All India Ophthalmological Society
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital, IP4 5SW
- 06:00 - 08:00
- 01473 279100
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details