- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Gastrointestinal/hepatobiliary radiology
- General cross sectional
- Interventional radiology
Dr Andrew Wigham is an Interventional and Diagnostic Radiology Consultant at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust.
He specialises in the treatment and imaging of post-thrombotic syndrome and venous disorders and regularly speaks at both national and international conferences on this subject.
He is the Oxford endovascular lead for vascular access and has a special interest in portacath insertion.
Areas of interest
Venous imaging and stent insertion; Post thrombotic syndrome assessment; Vascular imaging and intervention; Hepatobiliary imaging and intervention, including TIPSS procedure; Biopsy and drainage procedures; Vascular access (including arm mini-port insertion); Varicocele embolisation; Fibroid embolisation
- Anne Addis
- Radiology Department John Radcliffe Hospital Headley Way Headington OXFORD OX3 9DU
- 01865 220817
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologist.
Oxford University Hospitals NHS FoundationTrust.
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2011
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) 2006
- MBBS Imperial College School of Medicine 2002
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology University of London 2000
Reference number 6054713