- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Gastrointestinal/hepatobiliary radiology
- General cross sectional
- Interventional radiology
Areas of interest
Vascular imaging and intervention; Hepatobiliary imaging and intervention; Biopsy and drainage procedures; Vascular access (including arm mini-port insertion); Varicocele embolisation; Fibroid embolisation
- Anne Addis
- Radiology Department John Radcliffe Hospital Headley Way Headington OXFORD OX3 9DU
- 01865 220817
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Interventional and Diagnostic Radiologist.
Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Trust and Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2011
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) 2006
- MBBS Imperial College School of Medicine 2002
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology University of London 2000
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Insertion of implantable central venous port (portacath) e.g Port-a-Cath under image guidance - (5-50)
Removal of Portacath/Port-a-Cath/Vasoport Unit - (5-50)
Peripherally inserted central venous catheters (PICCs) under x-ray guidance - (5-50)
Embolisation of varicocele of gonadal vein - (1-5)
IV sedation administered by operator - (1-5)
- Show All (6)...