- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Selection for the London 2012 Para-Olympic medical team shows that Hazel is a practitioner of the highest calibre. As a qualified chiropractor, personal trainer and rehabilitation supervisor, with an additional degree in sports and exercise science, Hazel draws upon a wide range of skills and knowledge to provide the best treatment possible for every individual client.
Born and bred in Bristol, with a friendly and informative approach, Hazel has developed an impressive local client base. She has been particularly successful in helping clients overcome sports injuries, back pain and persistent headaches.
Hazel is a keen sportswoman, recently competing in the Bristol 10k, Bristol Half Marathon, Tough Guy and Tough Mudder. She also represented the county in both volleyball and netball.
Hazel is a Partner at THE Medical and takes clinical leadership within our chiropractic practice. She is responsible for clinical best practice, liaison with the General Chiropractic Council and our Clinical Management Quality Mark award.
Areas of interest
- Rehabilitation expert, with particular success in sporting injuries, back pain and persistent headaches.
- Dry Needling Practitioner
- Rock Tape Practitioner
- Graston Technique
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Clinical Management Quality Mark award
- Masters of Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Chiropractic (PGCert)
- International Chiropractic Sport Science Diploma (ICSSD)
- Registered member of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA)
- Registered member of the General Chiropractic Council (GCC)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) - Sports and Exercise Science