- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Inflammatory bowel disease
I completed my specialist training in the Southwest of England, including a fellowship in advanced endoscopy.
I have been a consultant at Ipswich Hospital since 2012, where I am clinical lead for gastroenterology and inflammatory bowel disease. I am a National Bowel Cancer Screening Program accredited endoscopist.
Areas of interest
Dyspepsia; Irritable bowel syndrome; Inflammatory bowel disease; Endoscopy
- Jeanette Bryant
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital Foxhall Road IPSWICH IP4 5SW
- 01473 277580
- 07977 201153
Anaesthetists worked with
Dr Daniel Gavin has worked with Dr Hugo Boyce at the following hospitals:
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital (1-5)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gastroenterologist at Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust.
The National Colonoscopy Audit: a nationwide assessment of the quality and safety of colonoscopy in the UK. Gut 2013; 62:242–249.
- MB ChB University of Liverpool 2000
- MSc Cranfield University 2014
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2004
- Endoscopy Research Fellowship Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Trust 2010
Reference number 4738736
Details of entry to specialist register
- Gastroenterology and General (Internal) Medicine, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Gastroenterology
Royal College of Physicians
British Medical Association
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital, IP4 5SW
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 01473 858073
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details