- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a Senior Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I have been working as a counsellor and psychotherapist since 1998, in a wide variety of settings including as a GP counsellor, with Kingston Staff Welfare, MIND and as a Senior School counsellor.
I currently work solely in private practice, with adults and children over the age of 16yrs, in short and long term therapy.
My training is in Integrative Counselling , with a current interest in Attachment Theory.
Areas of interest
General counselling and psychotherapy
Particular interests in relationship problems; childhood issues; self empowerment; work related issues; confidence and self esteem, self realisation.
- BACP: http://Bacp.co.uk
- Teddington Private Counselling: http://TeddingtonPrivateCounselling.co.uk
(Additional) Languages spoken
- BA Single Hons. Psychology Exeter University 1978
- Diploma in Professional Counselling ( Integrative) Kingston College 1999
- Certificate in Bereavement Counselling Cruse - Richmond 2001
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Senior Accreditation BACP 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Register, 2015
Affiliations / memberships
British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy