- Fee assured
- Verified this account
We will all have experienced emotional upheaval at some point in our lives. I work collaboratively with clients to explore a wide range of emotional and relationship experiences.
In a supportive and confidential setting I aim to facilitate a sensitive exploration of a client's inner world and experiences, supporting them to find deeper insights and fresh perspectives into themselves and their situation. In this way I believe that they will find ways to make meaningful and positive changes to their lives
Areas of interest
A Humanistic UKCP Psychotherapist and senior BACP accredited Counsellor, I work both in the NHS and in private practice. I offer Person-Centred, Experiential, Existential, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Counselling for Depression (CfD), the latter two models of therapy both recommended by the NICE guidelines in the NHS for the treatment of depression and anxiety.
Areas that I work with include: work related stress; anxiety; depression; relationship issues; addiction; bereavement; trauma; abuse; sexuality; identity issues; suicidal thoughts; post traumatic stress disorder; personality disorders; low self esteem.
I also supervise counsellors and psychotherapists.
Current NHS consultant posts held
North East London Trust Foundation - High Intensity Therapist in Redbridge IAPT Service
- Diploma in Contemporary Person-Centred Psychotherapy Metanoia Institue/Middlesex University, London 2013
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling City Lit, London 2006
- Counselling for Depression (CfD) Metanoia Institute 2013
- Masters (Distinction) in Contemporary Person-Centred Psychotherapy and it's Applications Metanoia Institue/Middlesex University 2015
- Mindfulness Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Depressi NELFT 2014
Affiliations / memberships
UKCP registered Psychotherapist
BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor