- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Video and telephone consultations
I offer short or long term once or twice weekly work with individuals. I also work with couples using a psychoanalytic approach. I have had more than 20 years experience working in GP surgeries and in my private practice. I identify myself as an analytical psychotherapist - I have been training in Jungian theory and practice. I also teach on a Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy course.
I am a member of the Society of Analytical Psychology, am BPC registered and an accredited member of BACP
I work in Southfields, SW18 and Wandsworth Town.
Areas of interest
Adults- individuals and couples.
I use a psychodynamic Jungian approach and work long or short term once or twice a week.
I work with relationship issues, anxiety, depression, identity issues, personal development, trauma.
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Roehampton University 2001
- Certiificate in the Use of Arts in Therapy Institute of Arts in Therapy and Education 2003
- Postgraduate Certificate in Psychoanalytic Couple Psycotherapy University of East London 2013
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Society of Analytical Psychology 2018
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Member (Accredited)
Society of Analytical Psychology Member