- Fee assured
- Verified account
Michael DeVile qualified from Imperial College School of Medicine in 2002.
After training in General Medicine for 3 years at various London hospitals, he moved to the Oxford region as a registrar in Anaesthetics and ICU.
He completed his Advanced Training in Intensive Care Medicine at Guy’s & St Thomas’ and the Hammersmith Hospitals in London, before taking up a Consultant post with Ashford & St Peter’s in 2013.
Dr DeVile’s post at St Peter’s Hospital involves managing acute critically ill patients in their busy ICU and has had vast experience and exposure to many COVID patients during the waves of the pandemic.
He now lives in Woking and enjoys spending time with his wife & two young daughters.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine
Ashford & St Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- EDIC European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine 2013
- FFICM Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine 2013
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2008
- MB BS Imperial College School of Medicine 2002
- BSc University of Southampton 1996
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
Reference number 6053293
Details of entry to specialist register
- Anaesthesia & Intensive Care Medicine, 2013