- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Kylie is a HCPC Registered Dietitian with more than 7 years NHS experience. She is a specialist in evidence-based nutritional interventions for digestive disorders, in particular the low FODMAP diet for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome.
During your appointment, a detailed history will be taken. A dietary treatment plan will be discussed and goals set. All advice given will be evidence-based and tailored to your individual circumstances.
Areas of interest
IBS, including the low FODMAP diet; Functional bowel symptoms; Crohn’s disease; Ulcerative colitis; Collagenous/microscopic colitis; Coeliac disease/Non-coeliac gluten sensitivity; Diverticular disease; Other digestive disorders; Liver disease; Malnutrition; Type 2 Diabetes; Weight reducing
Current NHS consultant posts held
Senior Dietitian - Lead for Gastroenterology, East Surrey Hospital.
Affiliations / memberships
• Health and Care Professions Council Registered Dietitian
• Member of the British Dietetic Association
• Gastroenterology Specialist Group of the British Dietetic Association
• Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition Group of the British Dietetic Association
• Freelance Dietitians Group of the British Dietetic Association
- Spire Gatwick Park Hospital, RH6 0BB
- 18:00 - 21:00
- 01293 785511
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.