- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a qualified and accredited counsellor & psychotherapist offering counselling, psychotherapy and cognitive-behavioural therapy appointments in London (SW15).
I have been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 2003.
Areas of interest
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD); social anxiety; panic disorder; health anxiety; depression; sexual problems; sexual identity; gender identity; bereavement; oncology
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
Current NHS consultant posts held
High Intensity Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapist, South London & Maudsley NHS Trust
LGBT issues; disability issues; body dysmorphia.
- MSc Counselling University of Ulster 2009
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Queen's University 2007
- Diploma in Counselling Queen's University 2005
- Certificate in Gestalt Therapy North East Antrim College of Further & Higher Education 2007
- Postgraduate Diploma in CBT Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies Institute of Psychiatry 2015
- BTEC Professional Certificate in Cognitive Therapy Northern Ireland Association for Trauma & Transformation 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Registered MBACP Accred. Counsellor/Psychotherapist - British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- 41 Abbeville Road, Clapham, London, SW4 9JX
- 13:00 - 17:30
- 07746 166530
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.