- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am an experienced psychotherapist and counsellor, accredited by both the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
I offer counselling, psychotherapy and cognitive-behavioural therapy appointments in Clapham (South London) and Pimlico (Central London).
I have been working in the field of counselling and psychotherapy since 2003.
Areas of interest
Anxiety, depression, sexuality (including LGBTQ+ issues), sexual problems, panic disorder, body image/BDD, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
Current NHS consultant posts held
High Intensity Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapist, South London & Maudsley NHS Trust
LGBT issues; disability issues; body dysmorphia.
- MSc Counselling University of Ulster 2009
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling Queen's University 2007
- Diploma in Counselling Queen's University 2005
- Certificate in Gestalt Therapy North East Antrim College of Further & Higher Education 2007
- Postgraduate Diploma in CBT Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies Institute of Psychiatry 2015
- BTEC Professional Certificate in Cognitive Therapy Northern Ireland Association for Trauma & Transformation 2009
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Accredited, 2009
- BABCP Accredited, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Registered MBACP Accred. Counsellor/Psychotherapist - British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
Provisional Accreditation - British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies.
- 41 Abbeville Road, Clapham, London, SW4 9JX
- 13:00 - 17:30
- 07746 166530
- 6a Bessborough Place, London, SW1V 3SG
- 08:00 - 15:00
- 07746 166530
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.