- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Foot and Ankle Surgery, specialising in Complex Hindfoot Reconstruction, Ankle Replacement, Fusion surgery, Sports injuries and Ligament reconstruction, Forefoot deformities, Lower limb trauma.
Areas of interest
Forefoot surgery including bunion correction (hallux valgus); Arthritis of the big toe joint (hallux rigidus); Hammer and claw toe deformities; Rheumatoid foot reconstruction; Arthritis of the ankle, Ankle arthroscopic surgery including fusion; Ankle Replacement, Midfoot and hindfoot fusion; Complex hindfoot deformity correction; Ligament stabilisation; Sports injuries around the foot and ankle.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon,
Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust,
Evesham Community Hospital
Complex hindfoot reconstruction
Surgery, Time management, Lean methods..
Nominated for the' Doctor of the Year' award for 2016 at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust.
English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu.
Multiple peer reviewed publications in various journals.
Courses offered to GPs
Happy to provide if requested.
- MBBS Calcutta University, India 1990
- MS (Orthopaedics) Pt JNM Medical College, Raipur, India 1996
- FRCS (Ed) RCS Edinburgh 1999
- Fellowship in Complex Hindfoot Reconstruction Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital 2011
- Fellowship in Arthroscopic Foot & Ankle surgery Southmead and Frenchay Hospitals, Bristol 2012
- FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2010
Reference number 4687012
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member BOA 2005
- Member BOFAS 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the RCS Edinburgh
- BMI, The Droitwich Spa Hospital,St Andrews...
- 14:00 - 16:00
- 01905 793333
- Spire Parkway Hospital
- 19:00 - 21:00
- 0121 704 5504
- Spire Southbank Hospital,139 Bath Road,Worcester
- 18:00 - 19:00
- 01905 350003
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07779 829 446