- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
palpitations; dizziness; blackouts; exercise-induced arrhythmias; AF ablation; ablation of tachycardias and ectopic beats; insertion of cardiac pacemakers, ICDs,and heart rhythm recorders; troubleshooting of pacemakers & ICDs; management of cardiac arrest & ICD shocks.
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff.
- MBChB University of Leeds 1996
- PhD University of Leeds 2007
- CCDS International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners 2006
- CEPS International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners 2011
- Advanced Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, USA 2008
Reference number 4311032
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians of London 2013
- Fellow, Heart Rhythm Society Heart Rhythm Society 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology / General Internal Medicine, 2009
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.