- Fee assured
- Verified account
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
A Chartered Clinical Psychologist and an Associate Clinical Tutor at the Royal Holloway Clinical Doctorate Programme with over 20 years of experience, I am passionate about tailoring evidence-based psychological interventions, so clients reach their best hopes in a relatively short space of time. Whilst providing a safe and contained space, I aim for clients to gain a marked sense of well-being and increased ease in their lives. When necessary, I offer diagnostic neuropsychometric assessment that can help with the management of autism, dyslexia and other related neurological conditions, including brain injury and memory loss.
Areas of interest
Daksha has worked with the whole range of adult mental health and neuropsychological conditions. Anxiety; Depression; Burnout; Sleep problems; Phobias; Eating disorders; Trauma; Bereavement; Personality challenges; Clients presenting with Chronic pain and other health-related conditions. When required her neuropsychological assessments extend to the diagnosis of all neuropsychological conditions across the age range, from Autistic spectrum disorder; Dyslexia; Dyspraxia and head injuries to dementia.
Psychotherapies; CBT; ACT; MBCT; EMDR; BSFT.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Gujarati - Native or bilingual