- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
As well as having practiced as a Chartered Clinical Psychologist for almost 20 years now, I have trained as a Cognitive Analytic Psychotherapist (CAT) and supervisor.
In addition to CAT and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), I have undergone all 3 levels of training in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) for trauma, Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) and I have a particular interest in Attachment informed work, having trained in the use of the Dynamic Maturational Model Adult Attachment Interview (AAI).
Areas of interest
I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist, UKCP registered Cognitive Analytic Psychotherapist and CAT Supervisor and I have a specialist interest in the treatment of Trauma and Adult Attachment difficulties.
- Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy: http://acat.me.uk/page/home
- EMDR: http://www.emdrassociation.org.uk/home/index.htm
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology The University of Hull 1999
- Practitioner Diploma in Cognitive Anlaytic Therapy Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy 2010
- EMDR Level 3 Richman EMDR Training 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- HCPC, 2013