- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist working with people across the lifespan, specialising in child and adolescent work. I conduct cognitive and clinical assessments and base my interventions on the specific presentation of clients, drawing on the wide range of approaches in which I am trained and experienced.
Areas of interest
Child and Adolescent Mental Health; Adult Mental Health; Cognitive Assessment; Teaching; Training; Supervision.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
I have worked for 10 years as a Senior Clinical Psychologist in Adult Mental Health and Child and Adolescent Mental Health in the NHS in Northamptonshire. Prior to that I held NHS Psychology posts in London and Somerset.
- BSc (hons) First Class, Psychology University of Warwick 1999
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of East London 2003
- Supervisor Training University of Oxford 2007
- Supervisor Training University of Leicester 2014
- Solution Focussed Therapy BRIEF, London 2011
- Advanced Formulation University of Leicester 2014
Affiliations / memberships