- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Lower GI
Areas of interest
Breast cancer, Clinical Trials, Acute Oncology
• Chemotherapy • Radiotherapy • Biological treatments • Immunotherapy
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
The Arden Cancer Centre, Clifford Bridge road, Coventry, CV2 2DX and George Eliot Hospital, Nuneaton
Accelerated Partial Breast Radiotherapy
Operational management in healthcare
Courses offered to GPs
All cancer topics, from diagnosis to current evidence based treatments.
Late effects of radiotherapy in cancer survivors.
Patient care pathways.
- MBBS (Honours) University of Wales College of Medicine 2003
- MBA Bradford University School of Management 2016
- MSc Public Health and Health Services Management University of London 2010
- FRCR Athens Medical Council 2010
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2005
Reference number 6074923
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- GMC GMC 2003
- Institute of Consulting Institute of Consulting 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT Clinical Oncology, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
The Medicolegal Practice
Care Quality Commission Specialist Advisor
NICE HTA Committee
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Penny Kechagioglou