- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
• Specialist skills in assessment and case conceptualisations
• Specialist skills in specific evidence based treatments including Cognitive Analytic Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Areas of interest
Cognitive Analytic Therapy approach.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Pain management
Current NHS consultant posts held
Principal Clinical Psychologist / Clinical Lead
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
I hold a specific interest in working with clients using a Cognitive Analytic Therapy approach.
- D.Clin. Psyc The University of Lancaster 2006
- BSc Hons in Applied Psychology Liverpool John Moores University 2000
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy Practitioner Training (first year) Sheffield Hallam University 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Health Care and Professions Council Health Care and Professions Council 2017
Affiliations / memberships
I am a registered member of ACAT.
- Calderbank Medical Chambers 87 Palatine Road...
- 17:00 - 20:00
- 07742 612062
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.