- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
• Specialist skills in assessment and formulation
• Specialist skills in specific evidence based treatments including Cognitive Analytic Therapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Areas of interest
Cognitive Analytic Therapy approach.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Principal Clinical Psychologist / Clinical Lead
Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
I hold a specific interest in working with clients using a Cognitive Analytic Therapy approach.
- D.Clin. Psyc The University of Lancaster 2006
- BSc Hons in Applied Psychology Liverpool John Moores University 2000
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy Practitioner Training (first year) Sheffield Hallam University 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Health Care and Professions Council Health Care and Professions Council 2017
Affiliations / memberships
I am a registered member of ACAT.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.