- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Keen interest in managing patients with allergy, Primary Immune Deficiency and Hereditary Angioedema
Areas of interest
Special interest in patients with Allergy - food allergy, aeroallergen (pollen allergy), drug allergy, chronic spontaneous urticaria; Investigations performed: Skin prick test and Specific IgE for investigation of allergy; Food or drug challenge and Immunotherapy in selected patients.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Immunology and Allergy at The John Radcliffe Hospital and Churchill Hospital, Oxford
Hereditary Angiodema - quality of life
Use of Molecular allergology in better management of patients with allergy
Can symptoms of moderate/severe grass pollen induced allergic rhinitis improve by providing maximal, optimal medical therapy via hospital based allergy clinics?
Courses offered to GPs
GP Allergy study day
- MBBS Christian Medical College, Punjab, India 1987
- MD, Medicine Christian Medical College, Punjab, India 1991
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 2003
- FRCPath Immunology Royal College of Pathologists 2011
- Diploma in Clinical Education Plymouth College of Medicine and Dentistry 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Royal College of Pathologist, 2011
Affiliations / memberships
- Oxford Private Dermatology Churchill Hospital...
- 13:00 - 17:00
- 01865 228222
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.