- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a Consultant at University Hospital of North Durham having trained in Aberdeen and Newcastle.
After this i spent a year in New Zealand undertaking my fellowship in Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain.
I'm currently College Tutor at University Hospital of North Durham with Clinical Interests in Pediatrics, Regional Anesthesia and Acute Pain.
- Diane Hardman
- Department of Anaesthetics University Hospital Of Durham North Road DURHAM DH1 5TW
- 0191 333 2333
Current NHS consultant posts held
University Hospital of North Durham
January 2012 - present
- MB-ChB University of Aberdeen 2000
- BSc (Med-Sci) University of Aberdeen 1999
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2006
- Fellowship Counties Manukau Hospital, New Zealand 2011
Reference number 4700421
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- College Tutor University Hospital of North Durham 2017
Affiliations / memberships
I am a member of the European of Regional Anesthesia and European Society of Intensive Care Medicine
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.