- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Male or female health
Louise Rahmanou is an experienced women's health specialist physiotherapist. She qualified in 1999 and has working in the NHS and private sector throughout her career. PT Practice for Women was set up in 2006 in Harley Street. She opened a second branch in Cheltenham in 2015. She is currently completing a Masters in women's health physiotherapy.
Areas of interest
gynaecological physiotherapy including pelvic floor weakness; incontinence; prolapse; pelvic pain; dyspareunia; urinary frequency; Urinary urgency; overactive bladder; birth injuries and painful perineal scar tissue.
Treatment may include advice and education; pelvic floor electrical stimulation; biofeedback; lifestyle changes.
Obstetric physiotherapy including pelvic and low back pain; rectus abdomens diastasis; advice and education on posture and exercise ante/postnatally.
Also offers a service called Mummy MOT wich is a full postnatal check for women to aid recovery following delivery and return to health and fitness.
- Bsc Hons Physiotherapy Brunel University 1999
- Bsc Hons Human Biology Leeds University 1996
- Postgraduate Diploma Women's Health Physiotherapy Bradford University 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Director PT Practice for Women Pt Practice for Women 2014
- Band 7 Women's Health Physiotherapist, Team Lead University College Hospital London NHS Foundation Trust 2013
Affiliations / memberships