- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Home chemotherapy
I am a consultant haematologist since 2007 and a specialist in the diagnosis and management of the myeloproliferative disorders, essential thrombocythemia, chronic myeloid leukaemia, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, plasma cell dycrasias, and general haematology.
Areas of interest
Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia;
Smouldering myeloma and MGUS;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Sussex County Hospital
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- BMBCh MA Oxford University 1993
- MPH Harvard University 1998
- PhD Edinburgh University 2006
- Haematology Specialist Registrar Edinburgh and southeast Scotland Deanery 2007
Reference number 4032117
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 1996
- FRCPath Royal College of Pathologists 2006
Details of entry to specialist register
- Haematology CCT, 2007
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.