- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
I have 15 years experience in counselling/psychotherapy. I have worked for a G.P. surgery, addiction agency, managed a large counselling charity and currently as a private therapist.
I am fully qualified and accredited and specialise in EMDR for PTSD, trauma's and phobia's.
Areas of interest
I am experienced, accredited and qualified in treating PTSD and phobias using EMDR.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
(Additional) Languages spoken
- BSc (hons) Integrative Counselling Middlesex University 2006
- EMDR PARTS 1-4 EMDR WORKS 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- UKCP ACCREDITED MEMBER UKCP 2006
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP REGISTERED MEMBER, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR UK MEMBER
- 1 Station Cottages Station Road Aldeby...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07824 380369
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details