- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Accredited Cognitive Analytic Therapist (CAT)
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
I am an experienced, compassionate clinician who is interested in collaboratively helping people make sense of their distress, with a view to making change.
Areas of interest
I am a Clinical Psychologist and Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT) Practitioner (regulated by professional bodies HCPC, BPS, ACAT) with over 18 years experience working within the NHS and in full-time independent practice.
I am an experienced therapist and utilise a number of psychological approaches to help adults presenting with a range of difficulties for example: relationship problems; mood problems; bereavement; depression; bipolar disorder; stress; anxiety and panic; social and health anxiety; addictions; chronic pain; unresolved issues from childhood; trauma and personality difficulties
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology Liverpool University 1999
- Association Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT) ACAT 2003
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- British Psychological Society (BPS) BPS 1999