- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 27 Apr 2020
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
Hello. I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. I am also a trained EMDR therapist. I am accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC).
I have worked for over 15 years in both the public and private sector. I have worked in a London NHS service offering specialist CBT to adults with anxiety and depression. I work with people experiencing worry, low self-esteem, social anxiety, health anxiety, generalised anxiety, panic, OCD and trauma. I have also worked in a child and family mental health service, offering help to families experiencing a range of difficulties and in a specialist CBT service for people following trauma.
I usually offer a combination of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing) Therapy.
Before retraining, I worked as a consultant at a large international accountancy firm both in the city and overseas.
Areas of interest
depression; low mood; worry; low self-esteem; trauma; stress; panic; social anxiety; health anxiety; generalised anxiety, OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder); eating problems; and relationship difficulties
- Clinical Psychology Doctorate (DClinPsych) University of Surrey 2006
- Psychology Conversion Diploma for Graduates London Guildhall University 2001
- BA (Hons) Mathematics 2:1 Oxford University 1993
- 20 Days of CBT Workshops - assessment and treatment of depression and a range of anxiety disorders Institute of Psychiatry 2008
- EMDR Part I & II Sian Morgan 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Chartered Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS)
Accredited with the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
Registered Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Member of the EMDR Association UK & Ireland
- River Clinic, Wellers Yard, Brooks Road, Lewes...
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07510 182256
- River ClinicWellers YardBrooks RoadLewesBN7 2BY
- 09:00 - 17:00
- 07510 182256
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.